Join Us In The Inner Circle
PayrollLab leverages the Inner Circle Advisory Panel as a community within a community.
PayrollLab serves thousands of readers each month seeking advice, education and insight related to PR software topics such as PR software selection, implementation approaches, social PR, outsourcing and other subjects related to human resource management strategies, techniques and software applications.
PR Inner Circle Participation and Recognition
Inner Circle members are periodically called upon to consider participating in research projects, Ask The Expert reader responses, award competition judging, or IdeaLab ideation projects.
In addition to helping community members, PR Inner Circle panel members boost their web presence, demonstrate their expertise, connect with other Inner Circle members and engage readers, as well as:
- Receive exclusive access to pre-releases of the annual PR research project results.
- May opt-in (by PR topic) to respond or comment to 'Ask The Expert' questions from community readers.
- May moderate a website topic or channel.
- May submit articles for prominent placement on this website. Published articles are read by thousands of readers per month and offer a link back to the authors website.
- May submit blog posts for syndication on this website and be a part of our curated content program. Published blog posts offer a link back to the authors website and long-term members are featured in our blogroll exchange.
- May be featured in the highly read Thought Leaders Directory.
- May choose to share their expert status with the authorized badge display.
Human resource executives, software buyers and companies seeking to maximize their PR software investment look to PayrollLab for trusted information, and look to our Inner Circle panel for expert advice and leadership. Complete the form to the right to contribute to the PR community.